My Best Fren

sigh..i've been living on this Earth for 20 yrs..yet only today i found out who my best fren is..she's the only person on Earth who always patiently listen to me day n nite..when i'm still weak n vulnerable, she's the one who's always been taking care of me..n she's the only one i can confidently say who is always anxious bout my well-being..she's oso the only one who noes wat i like n hate..n rite now, she's the one i trust most..not tat i dun trust the others..but if i were to put trust in a scale hers would be 100%..

decided to blog bout this since it's the first day of the year..so kinda make things a bit significant..ironically, when i jus discover this best fren, my another best fren left me..shud haf noe it coming..anyway, wat's past is past..hmmm..in case any of u is wonderin, i'm not writing this entry bcos i us lost a best fren..ad plan to write bout this this noon..

ok..back to my best fren..sigh..couldnt wait to see her when i come back jb the next time..dunno wat i'll do w/o her..oh ya..was quite amused when she asked me if i had a boyfren lately..hehehe..anyway, thank you very much, Granny..too bad u'll nv see this..sigh..perhaps one day if i got the courage i'll tell it to u personally..u'll probably think i'm silly..but i dun mind..love your curry damn much..hehehe...

THANKS..