Infectious Disease

Description : Highly contagious..Little is known bout the disease..Once u haf it, it'll stick with u for life..

Symptoms : Cant get enuff sleep constantly..sleepy all the time..lethargic..
Treatment : None..except to sleep to relieve the symptoms..
Cause : Unknown
Pathology : Unknown
Name of Disease : Penyakit Lee Ai Lian

hehehe..lately my poor room mate got 'sick'..seems tat my disease had spread to her..hope she recovers soon..or else i'll mos prob b late for class each day..sigh..

damn happy yest..bought my fav type of pants..bought three to be exact..all same pattern but diff colour..a bit siao..then bought a bikini..dunno for wat oso..but man, i look damn good in it..hehehe..plan to study one but kinda got lazy after the first day..but sophia's sake i guess i'll have to study hard..sigh..hope i can finish studying before she comes o else i'll b in deep trouble..
was kinda surprised when yu hua told me she read my blog to keep her update wid my life..hehehe..really pity her..cos my blog n frenster is so outdated..thanks to my other disease (laziness)..really damn lazy to update my blog lar..not to mention my frenster which is like dead ad..hmm..will try to update my blog more frequently..anyway, take care wor, yu hua..wonder if we'll b able to meet bfore i leave for scotland in june..

ok got to stop now..penyakit lee ai lian is striking now..now i jus wished for my bed..my dear comfy bed.........

0 comments: