Finally....

sigh..guess it's been a long long time since i blog..i even forgotten my pwd..hmmm..i'm finally back at home..so i finally have internet access..my uni does provides internet access..but it's for patient ppl only..for those short temper ppl like me who dun mind trashing the computers if they dun do wat u want, really haf to restrain from using those in the uni..

too many things happen in between ad..hmm, n i'm too lazy n tired to write out all..so will jus point out few main points..

finally watched geisha..watched it las year wid lynn, bear n yan..finally finish dd3 report..which has been bugging me for days..rob me of my precious sleep..finally got my hair dyed..even at the risk of facing the music..prob ws due to the dd3 stress..finally finish reading bear's time traveller's wife..and also quite a number of books..enjoyed them all..how i wished i could jus relax n read every single day till i finish every single book there is to read..finally bear had moved in..and for her i sacrificed my sleep..sigh..uncle chow mus b missing me now..

finally went to the cinemas..first time this year..finally went to watch oliver twist n pride n prejudice..nice movies..hehehe..the sound system in midvalley din really do oliver twist any justice..perhaps if they got better systems i would enjoy the movie more..nevertheless, the movie was great..pride n prejudice really makes me wanna read the original book..prob becos there's kinda plenty of loopholes in bet..as if there's no flow in them..hehehe..perhaps it's jus me..

finally went to watch fearless..wif whole family..very strange thing to do..i mus say jet li is damn great..to b able to attract ppl like my parents to once again step their foot in the cinemas..hmm..overall the movie was great..many hidden values..hehehe..the action part..hmmm..wasnt really tat great..i love the moves..no doubt bout tat but i'm not sure it's bcos of the editing o wat the fights did not go as smoothly as it shud be..perhaps it's jus me again..

finally realise n ready to admit that my english is going down hill..thanks to prof yeoh..hehehe..sigh..so i shall not torture u anymore by forcing u to read this half-past six english..

finally..this entry will end here.........................

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!

0 comments: