Truth o Dare?

so glad the one week thing is over..i can finally blog bout this..hehe..well, for dear zhi yong, (if u read this)..if u still wondering wat got me last mon, all i can say it's tat it was the result of the lil game we played on tat sun..was supposed to say a lil speech before shaking hands wif dear zhi yong n end it wif a few loud claps..thank god the response i got from zhi yong wasnt so bad..in fact, i wonder wat's on his mind when i was doing all this..his mind seem occupied..well, at least in the end he still asked me if i'm alrite tat day..hehehe..kinda glad he gaf the response he gaf tat day..or u might see my face turn red..sth which nv happened bfore..hehehe..thank god it remain tat way..

well, after my first dare, i stick to the good old truth..and i must say those ppl who played are quite good at digging out truth..hehehe..but most questions are directed to my love life which is unsurprisingly nothing fascinating..hehehe..so tips to other ppl who play this game wif me..nv ask ques bout my love life..nothing interesting..i think my other life is much more fascinating..hehehe..

0 comments: