Lizard Killer Strikes Again!!

hmmm..for those of u who dunno bout this..i think most ppl dun noe bout this..well, i got this nickname back at home..yup..they call me the lizard killer for some reasons..hmmm..so yest while helping my granny and running ard the place, i accidently, i repeat, accidently killed a lizard by stepping barefooted on it..(wont include anymore details..pretty gruesome)hmmm..sad huh?so when my sis n bro knew bout this, you can imagine wat happened to me given the previous history..sigh..but think my sis pointed sth quite rite..i really pity the lizard..judging by the size of it, it mus still be at its infancy stage..my sis was saying tat the poor lizard din even haf chance to grow up n enjoy life..not forgetting the lizard missed its chance to mate etc..sigh..wat a stupid entry..i'm jus bored of studying..

0 comments: