Lords of Dogtown

Lords of Dogtown..is a mus see movie..din realise it was such a great movie..so glad i went to watch it..hehehe..red eye n ah sou was ok..prob cos i expects too much..oh well..

somehow fri (9/9/2005) wasnt quite my day..felt reluctant to wake up..then after attending 10 minutes of my tutorial, guess wat..the stupid fire alarm went off..so we got to leave for the senseless drill only to be told to go back to class jus when i reached the place we're supposed to gather carrying all my heavy bags..i noe i'm supposed to leave my belongings there n run for my life..but as it is jus a drill, i worry more bout my bus ticket, handphone, mp3 player n money more than the rest of the things..and as i have the habit to hide every single valuable things at place tat i dun even noe n need time to look for it, i decided i might as well take everything down cos it seems to me tat the lecturer's not going to cont anyway..but lucky o not he did cont..good thing is i felt at least i din waste my time by staying till fri to attend this one hr tutorial when i can go back on wed by skipping this class..bad thing is i think my shoulder is breaking..thank god huey helped me carry one of the bags..sigh..

next i rushed to pudu as the tutorial ended late (unsurprisingly)..jus to find out tat the bus was delayed..sigh..for half n hour some more..then when i finally got on to the bus, as i was searching for my mp3, i found out i forgot to bring sth..i forgot to bring my handphone charger home..argh!!so now my handphone's dead n i'm using a spare phone..jus when i wanna sms huey bout sth, i discovered sth..surprise!!all my contacts were saved in the phone n not a single contact was in my sim card..unlike huey who managed to rmr mine when her phone was spoilt, i cant rmr anyone's number except my mum's, my dad's n my bro's..sigh..isn't this great..thank god i got almost the whole class' contact number..jus when i tot that everything will work out fine now tat i haf the list..

on sat nite i discover another bad news..even if i got the whole class' contact number, i dun haf my other frens numbers..other frens meaning frens from convent n not forgetting other family members except those mentioned above..n since my fren's bday is today n i dun haf her number, i tried to sms my other fren for her number..cos my inbox (sad to say..act is my own fault..hehehe..cos i delete everyone else sms n left hers alone) has only one person's number..and she din replied me..only today i found out tat she was in jb n using her jb line..while i sms-ed her spore line..wat luck..sigh..thank god i somehow got the bday gal's number n sms her but she din reply..hope i send to the rite person..sigh..well, so ppl, if u read this n u plan to sms me pls name urself..so far i've only identify huey n ai lynn..n if i guessed wrongly pls forgive me..

oh ya..n now my chatter box has gone crazy..seems tat whenever i type spacebar the word i previously typed got posted..then somehow it was ok again..n got crazy again..can someone help me??btw, rac..the book's not bad..hehehe..dunno wat type of books u go for..but yup u can borrow from me..i'm in jb till 25/9..n the book's in jb..so feel free to come n borrow..as for apple, i reply u in ur chatterbox ad..in fact, i think i flood ur whole chatterbox..hope u dun mind..really sorry bout tat..hehehe..will read ur project..