sO hApPy!!

hehehe..damn happy today..cos my new notebook has arrived!!yea!!guess i'll be spending my free time playing with it ad..hehehe..well like usual nothing much happen..except i just cut my hair..cut by my mum..hehehe..

was kinda angry at first..cos i tot she cut ad i looked like an idiot..but when everyone seems to like it i kinda feel quite happy about it ..hehehe..my face n neck is full of scars now..the result of me scratchibg it..feeling damn hot these days..sigh..maybe cos of the long hair..finished the book elyne borrowed me..was quite nice esp some of the neno parts..looking forward to her other recommended books..

today got scalded by hot oil while cooking..was actually frying chickens..now my body is covered wif red bruises..hehehe..went sushi king yest..i haf to admit that the sushi king in my hometown sux..everything oso dun haf..and i haf to wait for so long for my ebiko and stuf..they dun haf inari oso..walao..ate two plate of sushi then i went out ad..everything oso dun haf..go back drink green tea better..sigh..ok lar..this is supposed to be a happy entry..tat's all for now i guess...

0 comments: