Semester break

hmmm..let me see..my finals sux n i dun wanna tok bout it..basically did nothing these few days except watching naruto n dvds..finish all of them ad..hehehe..

then spent time in the kitchen wif granny and let me see..going to be my cousin's private tutor starting tomolo..my diary is like one month behind..arghhh..so plan to update it after this..actually waste my time sleeping eating watching tv online playing mahjong etc..hehehe..
first few days when i came back i actually kept on thinking of studying..hehehe..must be post-exam syndrome..sigh..whenever wanna eat o sleep i'll think of studying..going to go crazy soon..after exam only got the urge to study..hehe..then yest when to watch divergence..sigh,,not as good as i expect it to be..but ok lor..not too bad..hehehe..

well today woke up late cos yest watch midnite show n erm lately i damn tired for no reason..when i wake up, i found i got no place to stay in vista..my hsmates all moving out..sigh..so later after much hassle, i finally confirm moving to elyne's place..sigh..the thing was jus finalised..jus hope tat i got place to stay..and not like las time..hehehe..well, my next movie will be xxx2..hehehe..dunno when going to watch but hopefully soon..

oh ya been driving ard the town these few days..still sux in driving..kinda surprised tat i din damaged anyone's car YET..hehehe..ok lar tat's all for now..going to eat junk food then neno a while only update my long-forgotten diary..sigh..

0 comments: