I'm Free!!

hehehe..so happy..today is the last day of my days working..hehehe..jus got my pay..quite happy wif it..i actually earn RM 6 per hour..hehehe..nowadays damn busy..no time to watch tv..so wasn't able to online..hehehe..basically this few weeks i'm busy moving house..thanks to ai lynn, agnes, elyne, huey n dylan..i was able to move my stuff in one day..was damn tired after tat..but upon reaching home, i've got to carry out my new responsibilities..

my granny was unable to cook for these few weeks cos she jus undergoes an eye surgery..so i took over the kitchen n i am the cook of the family for these few weeks..i'm doing great (i think..at least my food is edible :p)hehehe..my sis n bro is kinda neno bout my cooking..kept on criticising on my cooking..nothing much though..but i think i cook better than my aunts n mum..hehehe..my granpa said i shud quit studying n be a cook..i think wat he meant was quit studying n be a housewife..hehehe..

tomolo going to watch star wars wif my pay..hehehe..couldnt wait till sem starts..but then, when the sem stars, i think i'll be looking forward to the breaks..hehehe..that's life isn't??so contradicting at times..

3 comments:

neno said...

hehehe..hope ur granny's ok..starting next week i no need to cook ad..cos granny can cook ad..but i ad fell in love wif cooking..hehehe..i noe wat u mean by having no meat to eat..good lar..healthy eating..mayb cheaper tat way..hehe

Anonymous said...

why no meat to eat in UK meh

neno said...

anonymous..not tat UK has no meat..but one of my fren is a vegetarian..so at least 1 in 4 days we'll haf no meat to eat :D