Missing Pics..

hehehe..lately been busy cooking at granny's place..wakakaka..the onli thing missing is tat i forgot to bring along the camera n take pics..

yest finally got myself to make granny's chili..which some of my batchmates got to try it..paiseh ar feli..din manage to make some for u in glasgow..kekeke..u wan can come get from me in jb la..kekekeke..hmmm..it's a success ba..considering tat it tastes exactly the same as granny's..hehehe..

then i did the ginger sauce for the chicken..taste not bad..even granpa praise me..wakakaka..looks the same as granny's but dunno why it doesnt taste the same..going to improvise the recipe again..kekeke..

then Sanyi cook granny's "tong gua"..din turn out like granny's..dunno why..hehehe..might b trying it out again next week..kekeke..poor granpa..got to eat watever we cook..even though some not as nice as it seems..wakakaka..

will remember to bring my camera next time..hehehe..so the next post might haf some pics wif it..kekeke..sigh..my blog is turning into food blog..lol..oh ya, Xiaojiu, how is the choc cake yest??the one made by James n Jeff??nice??wakakakka..


0 comments: