Lonely..

sigh..life's damn lonely..why??cos it seems as though i m the onli one suffering from jet lag..cant sleep until it's 5am..no one to let me kacau in msn..when i say no one, it doesnt mean tat there is no one online..well..quite a number of my batchmates are still having jet lag..jus tat ppl like sin siu, agnes n kimi are not online..sigh..no one in my family is online..not to mention all my siblings are fast asleep..sigh..

the onli time tat i m free is when everyone in this country is fast asleep..at least those i wanna look for..for example the ppl from SPA..since i got no one to chat online, i was thinking of sorting out my job interview..onli to realise tat it's way pass office hours..half of the office hours i will b fast asleep..the other half, i will b busy cooking..not tat i hate cooking..i love it..kekeke..esp when granpa praises me..kekeke..

wat i'm complaining is tat the times when i m damn awake n got nothing better to do, there's no one ard who's awake..sigh..somemore the connection sux..it takes ages for my anime to load..sigh..ok la..got to go..need to catch up wif my bleach...kekekeke..

sin siu, let me noe when u r back..erm..but then this weekend i'll b busy..kekeke..if u dun mind u can help me de..kekeke..

agnes, when online skype me la..miss ur neno voice..kekeke..then u can hear my super loud voice too..n sun pian tell u bout the job interview.. (sigh..i doubt u will see this la..kekeke..if u do, drop me a comment..then i go buy toto..)

kimi, i confirm wanna go watch world championship!!!when online miss call me..then i msn u..need to discuss wif u bout the accomodation..kekeke..

0 comments: