Sensitive??

sigh..i am not sure if wat i am feelin now is cos of the stress of exams o wat..perhaps i am those who will nv b happy wif anythin i haf??those tat will nv treasure wat they haf ba..n instead kept on envy ppl of wat they haf..it's hard to accept this..but i guess tat's the most logical explanation i can come up wif..

i guess i shud jus forget everythin n dun think bout it..n jus pay all my attention to my studies..the rest, "xun chi zhi ran ba"..mayb i shud follow apple..n adopt the policy of dao?tat way i might protect myself from gettin hurt..but tat way i am restricting ppl to get close to me..sigh..this is hard..i seriously dunno wat to do anymore..n i jus cant ignore my own feelings anymore..perhaps i shud realli live for myself??but aint tat a bit selfish??

i realli dunno wat to choose..to be selfish n protect myself from getting hurt o to b the idiot who kept gettin hurt..which is the real me??

sigh, i think i need my pills..will reward myself 5 after i finish studyin..

0 comments: