Greatest Day of All!!

my parcel is here..FINALLY...

hehe..i am not sure if all mothers are the same..but wat i do noe is my mother is the best mum in the whole wide world..well, my dad as well..i haf no idea who's idea it is to put in the calendar into the parcel n the notebook (i haf a feelin it might b dad), it was a great surprise..n i was havin problem obtainin table calendar for next year..

the thing bout parents (i dunno if it applies to everyone's parents), is tat when u ask for one apple, they gif you a whole cart of apples..i asked for a simple cheapskate file..n wat i got is unbelievable..i got a whole range of diff kinds of files..from simple plain clear file to colourfuls one..to winnie the pooh file..to a cute file (dunno wat's the thing on it..)..i realli dun think i am goin to use them..cos they are too pretty n cute ad..

next, i got a whole range of diff types of chinese food..from mushrooms to chinese herbs..thank God mum din send the pills..i wonder if it's cos she forgot o wat..

well, like i mention, when u ask for an apple, u get a whole cart..i jus ask for a shorts..n i get all my shorts (most) from malaysia..unbelievable!!n i jus wan my mum to print jus one document..she worried tat i might not haf enough..so she printed SIX!!i haf no idea wat to do wif the rest..

there are a lot of other extra stuff tat my mum manage to squeeze into the box..all i can say is "pei fu"..ai lynn mention tat my mum is damn good at packin after she saw the inside of the parcel..n i couldnt agree more..

wearin my malaysia shorts now, all i can say is i am FAT!! hehe..

this is the best xmas gift i haf got all my life..too bad i was too anxious to open the parcel..din take a pic of it..n i was too busy (or u can say efficient) in packing all my newly acquired things, i din haf time to take pics of the treasures i got..hehe..come to my room to find out if u r TAT curious..

i think my walls are damn crowded..need more wall space..sigh..u will noe when u see it..

0 comments: