Exemption..FMT..Panic..Stress..Depress..

33 hours n 4 minutes to go before my Exemption Test..i desperately need to pass my exemption..sigh..how..i haf no idea..i only noe i need to pass..i mus pass..


60 hours n 34 minutes to go before my PP3 Video Exam..sigh..i hope i rmr my stuff well..n maintain sufficient eye contact..not forgettin a v important factor..EMPATHY!!

94 hours n 4 minutes to go before my FMT 1 Degree Exam..i dunno how i am goin to survive..judgin from the fact tat i haf not touched my FMT books yet..sigh..i need more time..but tat's impossible..no point regrettin now..haf to look forward..i mus pass..

156 hours n 4 minutes to go before my FMT 2 Degree Exam..likewise, i haven touch the book..sigh..i realli need to pass this time..

realli wanna continue study..yet i cant skip my sleep..i'm tired..yet i wanna study..sigh..stress to the max..my headache is back..

time is slipping by..faster n faster....

ALL THE BEST PPL FOR PP3, FMT 1 N 2..



too wuliao i guess..sigh..goin to sleep soon..nite ppl..

1 comments:

neno said...

Welcome..Hope u enjoyed it!!