Get Off My Back

attention to all P1/04 ppl who happenned to read this..pls read carefully the emails i send to u..dun come n kept asking the things again n again..if i noe about sth i'll sure email it to u..i'm not tat selfish to tat extent i will keep anything from u..if i dun email to u then i do not noe..i noe my emails can sometimes b v confusin as the facts kept changing everyday..every minute..like the case of the offer letter..but it's not my fault i myself do not noe tat much..if u think tat i did such a bad job then pls contact hira, imu etc urself..i quit..

i've been so bz answering all ur questions that my own application haf not been done at all..i haven got anything photostated n stuff..so pls..gif me a break..o do this urself..u are old enuff..n i ad gaf u all the necessary info..

0 comments: