Wat a Small World

Day 1

reported myself at the HR department today..saw my future colleague..who turns out to b my grand senior from IMU..was showed ard the hospital till ard 9.10 am..then was shown to the pharmacy dept..where we (my grand senior n i) was introduced to the head pharmacist..then we were introduced to the second pharmacist in charge..who, surprise, surprise, turn out to be my great grand senior from IMU..is this world small o wat..well..was introduced to the rest of the team..all nice ppl..hehehe..was told tat on our first day we do not need to do anything jus sit there n watch..basically wasting ur time n getting into ppl's way..cos the place is kinda crowded wif a terlebih org like me esp when i do not haf any qualifications yet..to make things worst..the pharmacy dept wasnt told bout my arrival..they knew my grand senior was coming but they do not noe that i'm supposed to come..sad huh..hehehe..

anyway..from the moment i went into the room, my eyes was constantly at the clock o watch..waiting for lunch break to come..which is at 1pm..damn nervous..results coming out today..so was quite tempted to sneak bhind n grab my hp looking for sms..hehehe..finally the lunch break arrives..mum came to fetch me home..grab my bag n left..took my hp out..saw bear's sms..was overjoyed..cos it meant i din fail........till i open the sms..i neither fail nor pass..the results was not released..results was postphoned till wed..apparently our batch did badly n strathclyde is remarking..isnt tat great?!?well, then had a quick lunch..n rushed back..after lunch break my eyes are still fixed on the clock n watch..counting the secs off..planning wat to do after 5pm..finally 5pm arrives..hehehe..went home..and believe it o not i was damn tired..damn strange..it's not as if i did A LOT today..went back, bath, had dinner n slept at 8pm...did i mention i was sick??so it wasnt a great day for me..bored..............

Day 2

well, my grand senior told me today he was toking to my senior on the phone yest..i was like huh?toking to my senior?!?i tot p1/03 was in scotland..plus i dunno which senior he was refering to..later found out tat he was refering to my mentor..glad to hear her doing fine..hmm..the world is small..like everywhere everyone everything got connection..oh well..today is a busy day..learn plenty of stuff..n blieve me..the extemporaneous dispensing is much much easier than the ones we did in PP1..

prob cos i was only allowed to handle easy stuff..hehehe..prob there wasnt any pressure as no one is there to gif u a ZERO..oh well..anyway i learn how to make syrup n stuff..n act dispense it to real patients..well..under strict supervision of course...was allowed to dispense medications too..learn quite a lot bout diff medicines..and also a few things bout the docs..hehehe..n i no longer hope for the time to pass..in fact i was kinda reluctant to leave when the time comes..strange huh?well..let's hope i pass tmr..n no more delay..then i can see doc for my sickness..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!

2 comments:

Yan said...

Hey, happy belated birthday, wanna wish u yesterday but tertidur, keke~~ wow~~ so envy u can learn so many things. Unlike me, rotting at home now... phew~~ waiting for the damn results really drive me crazy. All da best ya~~

Anonymous said...

Cool blog, interesting information... Keep it UP Voip metricas jogging knee pain runner knee pain flexeasy.com Lottery penn owning a mercedes sl 500