The Longest Yard

the longest yard..nice movie..reminds me of IMU cup..speaking of which we got second for cheerleading n third overall..strange thing is i dun feel happy at all..perhaps i sort of expected sth..oh well, it's over..but ppl..if u're really free like me u should go watch the longest yard..flight plan was nice too..very well-planned..but somehow not everyone was able to understand it..i think..cos so far the comments i heard was not really good..i guess diff ppl haf diff taste..i love it..it has a very good plot..sth which i dun see from movies nowadays..

saw this book in MPH on 29/9..seems nice..really wanna buy but too bad..i'm now banned from buying anymore books..reason?my house is currently full of books..sigh..the book is by a couple..nicci french (dunno which name is the guy n shish is the gal..) title : catch me when i fall..hehehe..n it's this title which catches my eye..flipped thru it too..damn nice..hehehe..trying to persuade my mum to let me buy this one..hehehe..

nothing impressive i done these days..unless u can count going back to imu on 4th to watch the cheer leading n came back on 5th as impressive..thanks keli for keeping me company..

ok..got to go for now..tomolo got to celebrate my mum's n mine chinese bday..hehehehe..will start working on 17th October..so i guess this semester break wasnt so bored at all..currently reading the undomestic goddess (by the same author of can u keep a secret?)

ps: dear ai ren..if u are reading this may i remind u tat my bday is coming..n all i wan is to take a pic wif u..hehehe..oh ya n to anyone who haf ken hirai's songs (any song will do) and fish leong's silk road..pls contact me..thanks..n to those in jb n are bored pls contact me..i'm dying to go out..hehehe