A Stroke of BAD Luck

it's been a bad day for me yest..first, i was sick after the trip from Ipoh..sigh..was having flu n stuff..next, jus when i tot of sleeping in as we only had class at 1.30, elyne came to my place asking for Grace's ID..so i drag myself off the bed, reluctantly..went reach uni, found out tat the computers in the e-labs are either not functioning or it's already been occupied..sigh..what luck..finally found a place..then turn out i couldn't log in due to some 'technical' reasons..so used joe's account..

as i was using other ppl's account, i couldnt print my stuff..so had to print later..went in late for both lectures..then after lectures, couldnt find a single functioning unoccupied computers..found one in e lab 4..comehow, i only managed to print 1 page out of my 9 page lab report..the ret din come out for some reasons n my print quota was minused..sigh..next, i went out of library, fuming madly..next thing i noe i slipped down the escalator n fell..as i was about to pick myself up again, i slipped again due to my inability to balance..so in the end i got my stuff scattered around the place and my heels were spoilt, and of course, the climax of the whole scene, i sprained my ankle..sigh..

then at nite, dylan came n massage/rub the area for me..then, we felt the building shaking..at first i tot was me feeling giddy n stuff, elyne on the other hand tot i was shaking the bed (we were both sitting on the bed)..no one realise till when dylan said out loud tat the building was shaking..next tat happen is wat i called a total mess..the same time when we discovered the building was shaking, my housemate came back..n my two seniors was out of their room..so there was a lot of conversations going on..my only worry was whether if the building will collapse..hehehe..sounds weird now..but tat was how i feel..then i sudd realised i jus sprained my ankle n if the building were to collapse, i will be the first to perished..sigh..thanks to my great housemates, who accompanied me step by step nv thinking of going first n leaving me bhind..we literally walked down a flight of stairs fom the tenth floor this way..the whole scene in the stairs can be depicted as a mini september 11 scenario..except there's less ppl n panic all together..

when reach the ground floor, i joined elyne to go insearch of huey..saw her in pyjamas wif the rest of the imu ppl outside imu..in the end, i slept overnite at my uincle's place wif huey n elyne..i cant bear the pain of going up again wif my sprained ankle..sigh so i opt for a place which doesnt required me to climb stairs n stuff..went to see doc this morning n got two days mc..a tern advice from the doc tat i should not put weight on my left foot for two days..thus, i cant walk for two days except for going to toilet etc..sigh..

even at the breaks where i was allowed to walk at minimal level, i find walking such a torment..so for ppl out there who takes walking for granted, it's time for u to appreciate both ur legs..and for ppl like elyne who thinks walking can be achieved by jus one leg, i'm so sorry to say that u're utterly wrong.. :p