mOThS!!n more..

guess it's time for me to make this place alive again..hehehe..lately damn stress..basically is cos i'm having my practical exam on microbiology tomolo..n a class test on monday which i have NOT revised yet..then another class test on next fri..sigh..the msian project is coming too..including two more reports to write..and i'm left wif only 3 weeks for this semester..and yet..i'm planning to go to the ball..wat's wrong wif me??arghh..like right now, i'm supposed to study for tomolo's exam..n i'm here blogging n msn-ing..sigh..jus SICK of studying lar..

basically i'm getting out of the topic..plan to blog bout moths..hehe..and how scared of them i were..for those who are elyne's constant fan, i guess u'll noe wat i'm toking bout..hehehe..i actually went to her place to spend a nite cos i'm afraid of the moth lingering around my room..well..it jus happen yest, while i was busy doing my pharmaco project, the same species of moth flew in again..sigh..u can guess how terrified i am..as i was damn busy i did not really freaked out as bfore..but as it settled down near me, i began to change my ind..called elyne for help..and being a good fren she came down to my place n caught the moth for me..despite tat it was around 1.30 am..for those animal lovers..u'll be glad to noe tat we did not kill the moth..jus merely put it in a plastic bag wif sufficient holes for air to go thru..but being soft hearted..hehehe..i untied the plastic bag (which we left near the dustbin in the kitchen) and..yup, u guessed it..as soon as i untied the plastic bag, i ran back to my room as fast as i could..sigh..pathetic huh?

i dunno why my place always has so many moths coming..esp my room..sigh..can anyone tell me y??is there any explanation bhind it??hehe..well, i was so scared tat more would come, i ask elyne to close my window n decided to turn on the air-con..din dare to go near the window in case there were more..hehe..well, enuff of moths toking..

tomolo or rather today, i'm supposed to conduct the msian studies class on my own..we're supposed to discuss bout the project we're doing..but frankly speaking, i doubt tat the attendance will be of satisfactory..and i can see dylan's face smiling at me now..a face which keeps on telling me tat i look like our msian studies lecturer..sigh..i dunno which part of me, whether facial features, character, etc, tat reminds them(agnes, yee huey, elyne dylan etc) of her..let's jus hope everything will turn out fine..

had microbiology presentation today..presented case 11..sigh..too bad i din get to present case 6..hehehe..presented wif yee huey n agnes..supposed to be individual work..hehehe..somehow we manage to persudae Mr Khalid to allow us to present it together..damn funny lar esp when others are doing it alone...hehehe..great experience though..hand in my pharmaco draft today (shud b yest) to prof yeoh..hehehe..manage to finish it by dawn..so i kinda slept for a few hours only..

hmm..may o may not go to imu ball..depending on the situation..hehe..funny thing is i'm not tat keen in going to it..not tat much..mayb cos i'm too busy to even think..sigh..oh well, it doesnt matter much if i'm going o not..hehhe..at least ta's true for me..btw, CHRISTINA WONG, if u're reading this, where's my dance club t-shirt???sigh..everyone in my class are so tensed up till they may explode at anytime..tat's true for me too..ok will stop here now..will blog again when i'm on the verge of having a neervous breakdown again..