The Ugly Side of Human (Part 2)

I hope this sequel would be just as good as the previous one..cos after such a long ‘break’, I kinda forgot wat I wanna say already..in this sequel I kinda group everyone as one..but there are always the unique ones in Nature..u can see that everywhere..esp in chemistry where u always haf the ‘special’ cases..

Humans are downright lazy..the best example would be me..ask anyone who noes me well; none will say tat I’m hardworking..never expect more from humans..just be glad that they finish their own work by themselves without having others to help them..normal reaction when one was asked to do sth extra would be – not my responsibility wat..why should I bother..he/she dunno how to do meh..no hand no leg ar..sounds familiar? Well it should be cos that’s sth I quote from ME!!

Then there are those people who will find thousands of excuses to cover up their weaknesses..if a student was late for school due to getting up late the most common and available excuse will be ‘ traffic jam lar..’ in this fast pacing world u can find different types of excuses to cover up our shortcomings..really amusng to find how time can change each storyline of the excuse to make it look more realistic..my favourite excuse would be ‘ sorry forgot lar..’u can use it anytime anywhere..and anyone can detect tat it’s an excuse..the 2nd generation of the same excuse can be found in ‘finding nemo’..there’s the dory who has the “STM” (short term memory)..so now ppl ar saying ‘ sorry lar got STM loss lar’ instead of just ‘sorry forgot lar’.. it is as if complex and bombastic words can excuse a person from serious responsibilities..

Guess I’ll end here..cant think f any ugly side of humans ad..all I noe now is I begin to see double images on my screen..a sign for me to go sleep early early..see ya ppl on nov..

Would like to thank Agnes, Ai Lynn, Ariel Aurora, Dylan, Daniel, Elyne, Jasmine, Keli and Tze Yan for tat surprise on 15/10/2004..thanks a lot!! Nite


0 comments: