At My Comfort Zone

Still at my home..wont be back so soon..good oso..wont do so much blogging these days cos wanna study Bioscience unless i'm tired of studying..but for now i'm really glad to come home and get away from reality..hehe..the cruel and harsh reality tat is forever inevitable..btw i really dunno how this blog works..for example how to add ppl's link to my page..sigh been playing ard for a long time but just cant seem to find the way..really glad to be home cos my family has got some lovely surprises for me..hehe..sigh..one sad news is my granpa's sick

Sad..but on the whole other's are as usual..hehe..if I can choose I'll choose not to go back to tat deserted Bt. Jalil..As the evenings there are the darkest there..and to stop without a farmhouse near between the woods and frozen lake..i give my harness bells a shake..to ask if there is some mistake..only to find tat I've no other choices..but to keep the promises I made.. For those who's in same english group as me..erm..u'll be able to understand this more or less.. hehe.. how I LOVE poetry..it depicts ur life to and extent tat only those who understand u will understand wat u are trying to tell and yet not hurting other's feelings directly..

Hail to all poets..including Shakespeare..although i dun like his works at all..cant appreciate them..prefer Robert Frost and Rudyard Kipling..sigh..tat's all for now..next blog i'll share my fav poem this year wif u all..

0 comments: