Staying wif MJ..

jus move in to ming jia's place..will be staying here for a week..so might b updating more these days..wakakakaka..provided tat i am hardworking enough..lol..last week was damn boring..realli boring..paiseh la kimi..keep disturbin u wif the sms..but u oso din reply me..sigh..sad sad..from mon till wed was having this super damn boring orientation..almost slept on most account..end up reading my book..finally was able to finish tat book since i din touch it since i work..not bad..would definitely recommend to others..had a tiring nite on thurs..but was fun too..went to my cousin's grandpa's bday n got half drunk..but not as bad as my other colleagues who were having a drinking party elsewhere..kekekeke..ming jia join opd last week..basically nothing much oso..jus hope tat johor will b flood free so tat i can haf my leave approve..sigh..ok lar..time to post some pics..


at the dinner wif cousin

the bday cake..lazy to turn the pic la..

ok la..tat's all for now..bai ne ne..if u wan more pics let me noe la..wakakakaka..i will definitely email u the pics..let u drool a bit..wakakakaka..

btw, i am DEFINITELY goin to fail the forensic exam..wakakakaka..dun even need to wait for the results..hmmm..will update soon..i hope..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i wan!!!! email me the pic!!!!!

neno said...

hehehe..sure sure..will email u..