Back..

I am back!!wakakaka..will be a short one cos i need to get some sleep..tired..basically went to kl on fri for the convo..then went for world championship finals on sunday wif sis n kimi..n yeah..lin dan won..kekeke..was kinda surprised as well..cos i din noe sony can play tat well..sigh..i guess i will nv get the chance to see taufik play wif lin dan live..kekeke..on mon went to sing k wif kimi, say wae, pou wee, steph n her bf..a bit lebih la me..wakakaka..cos i dun like to sing wif mic..n dun like to sing in a crowd..kekeke..anyway, tat day was very enjoyable..basically was rotting in my cousin's place on tues wif kimi..i love my cousin's dog..damn cute..kimi seems to hate him..wakakaka..then went for interview on wed bfore coming back to jb..

need to thank TSM, yu joe, ming jia, steph n her bf..hehehe..and of cos kimi for neno-ing wif me for these 6 days..ok la..me need to get some rest n lots of fluid..i am dehydrated!!

oh ya..pics of these 6 days will b up when i got the pics from kimi..kekeke..so Xiaojiu, rmr to check this place often for the convo pics..kekeke..

0 comments: