Sorry..

well..each day was a busy day ever since i moved out of JBC..on the day of moving itself was so damn hectic..notes for juniors are so much tat it took most of our energy moving..kekeke..am currently waiting for my mentee to come n belanja me n agnes..about 70% of the stuff i moved to birbeck is for the juniors..agnes n i move till half dead, not forgetting the kitchen utensils tat we need to carry up..in the end, i carried all my stuffs and left it outside birbeck until part of my energy resume..did the same to the utensils but by the time i went back it was no longer there..probably someone carried it up..kekeke..anyway, i still got like three boxes to carry up which was still lying out side my hostel..by the end of the day, my legs are all bruised..why? cos i seem to use my legs to carry my stuffs more than my hands..kekeke..dun ask me how..next time u see me ask me for a demo..

three of use in a room is realli realli cosy..kekeke..our room has to fit in 5 ppl's stuff..so we barely haf room to walk..our living room holds more than 13 ppl's stuff..tat's the reason y i can no longer take in our kitchen utensils..

went to westend to haf lunch yest..korean lunch..not bad..but was all drenched..sigh..had a massive headache..then was supposed to bath but someone was bathing so went back to room n did sth i shudnt haf done..i lied on my bed n fell asleep..until somehow agnes got me out of my bed..kekeke..then loiter ard the house waiting for katherine to come..kekeke..cos she said she was coming wif food..kekekeke..then waited for yee shin's call n stuff..

yest nite was particularly interesting..i was celebrating chwen wee's bday at another block but luckily i din stay long..cos shortly after i return, sth happen..dun worry, apple..i m still in one piece and very much alive..kekeke..anyway, would like to apologise to my housemates (dun even noe if they read my blog..kekeke..) cos i think wat happened yest nite has affected them..esp huey lu..paiseh to disturb u sleeping..though i m not the one who made the noise but i m partially if not wholly responsible..

slept at quite late yest..as expected..then was waken up by kimi today at 1pm..kekeke..think i might b able to change my sleeping time back to normal if she continues to wake me up n dun let me oversleep..

anyway, went out wif kimi, john n chun keat for grocery shopping..thanks to the guys cos part of our load (majority i would say) was carried back by them while we proceed to chung ying..bought till i almost bankrupt..kekeke..came back n haf some junk food bfore proceeding to cook dinner..dinner's by agnes n kimi tonite..we've got broccoli, potato n soup..love the soup..missed agnes' old style potato..kekeke..tmr will be my turn to cook..will b cooking for lunch n hope it turns out well..kekeke..

currently am at ppl's house and am damn tired..sigh..days w/o internet can kill me...kekeke..oh well, will be back soon..oh ya..was damn glad tat we settle the sudirman tickets..(shin jeng, for more info come look for me la..very very very malas to type now..kekekeke)..

note : this post is very very very briefly written for various reasons..so, apple, email me la for more info..will reply u asap..wont b able to msn ba..sigh..got to stop here..brain is half dead..need to get back to sleep..kekeke..no pics of my bruise leg n my new room though..wasnt able to transfer my pics..ok la..will blog soon ba..

2 comments:

zewt said...

hmmm... what is JBC..?

so happy la.. next week can go watch sudirman cup...!

neno said...

JBC stands for James Blyth Court..the place we used to stay..kekeke..yeah..of cos happy la..kekeke..