My Add n More

oh ya..forgot to include my address..n some pics..

Block H Flat 9-1,
James Blyth Court,
57, Rottenrow East,
Glasgow G4 0NG.

i dun think i'm giving my phone number..cos it's a land line n i'll be in uni most of the times..wat to do..9-5 classes..mon-fri..n i think it's much much cheaper if i call u..hehehe..which is kinda rare lar..will let u noe if i got a mobile..not so soon though..




my bed..love it..looks so much like candy..lol


the view outside my window..daytime..



the view outside my window..at nite..



my lovely student id..lol..love it lots..much much nicer than imu's..



huey and her spagetti..our first meal here..



agnes wif hers..



mine..



finished in a meal..sorry elyne!!



my left ear..




my right ear..



guess wat they are doin..



at the subway..oso known as the "tube"..i think..on my way to hillhead for the carnival..


ok..got to stop here..too many pics to upload..not tat the connection here sux..in fact it's much much faster than at home..i'm jus tired..wanna sleep ad..nite ppl..oh ya..the time diff here in summer is 7 hours..from m'sia..


btw..my chatter box has prob..can anyone not in strathclyde see the chatterbox??anyone noe how to get a new one??cos my last one is not done by me..lol..thanks a lot!!

0 comments: