Someone who Always Noes How to Cheer Me Up....


"replying your nick... if you are like the leaves on the trees, i will NOT be there to catch u...in the first place i wont let you detach yourself from the tree... cos onli leaves which are weak and withered will fall to the ground...got it haha... gotta go, juz online to reply ya... tata"

hehe..cant bear to delete this so i decided to paste it here..where i can view it everytime i online..well, i am not depressed o sad..in fact wat i'm feeling now is far from it..thanks for everything..all the best for ur exams..see ya soon......
dear airen,
guess it's now my turn to reply u..really damn gan dong tat u went online jus to reply me..but i'm still wondering how u noe my nick..hmmm..i was still toking to u when i change my nick??hehehe..u noe lar me..a bit blur one..anyway, i jus read the first part of it from a blog..find it kinda meaningful..the second part, "will u b there to catch me?" is sth i added..since the day i laid my eyes on the nicci french book i haf always been wondering who will catch me when i fall..hehehe..anyway thanks for everything..you really warmed my heart....miss you lots....
-neno-