The Ugly Side of Human (Part 3)

been thinking of blogging this entry for days..had this plot in my mind when i came back last Sunday..hehehe..somehow due to my laziness(as usual) and stress(from CVS interpertation exam) the posting of this entry was delay..hmmm..plan to act post this up only after my CVS exam..but then again, life goes on..so might as well post it today since i'm so free n haf nothing better to do =p (this is the 2nd time i'm typing this..sigh..lost the first draft..so guess this would b inevitably shorter than the original one..tired of typing)

as usual, i would like to warn whoever is reading this page, if you're unhappy wif wat i am going to write down here, there are a few things you could do :

a) close the page..there's this cute little x at the right hand side corner of this page
b) write down any comments you feel like it..no foul language though..we're in the 21st century ad..be civilised a bit for God's sake
c) go back and think..there is a high chance when u dun like wat u hear or see from ppl is tat it's the 'ugly' truth about you..so it's high time to do some soul searching
Secondly, i would like to say tat this article is not directed to anyone i noe..if u feel tat it's directed to you, it's just a pure coincidence..cos there is no way it's directed to you since it's based on myself..if you do find this familiar, you should rejoice instead..cos u're not alone..
So, here goes the ride through the ugly side of human..(for the third time)

recent incidents happening around me kinda indicate tat most humans, if not all, actually enjoy using each other for various reasons(mostly selfish reasons)..basically, i myself noe of a few people of tat kind..everyone from all walks of life have, whether directly or indirectly, use another human being for their own advantages..remember the time u ask favours, be it small or big, from others?well, tat's the time when u join the 'club'..the club of using ppl..situations like this happen everyday..i bet many of u had/have/will use others for ur own purposes..if you beg to differ, all i can do is congratulate u for making into the list of 'ugly' humans..for telling such a 'beautiful' lie...(pls refer to The Ugly Side of Human (Part 1)

chronic 'users' only tok/phone/sms/email (in plain english contact) u when they need a favour from u..the favour range from wanting transportation from u to asking u to be their personal Pos-Laju..it's ok if u ask favours from others, i mean who nv ask favours before?(i would be lying through my teeth if i say i haven)the fine line bet 'normal users' n 'abnormal users' is the ability to noe the limits..it's fine if u noe ur limits..but sadly, many ppl out there dun haf the basic instinct to noe the limits..

toking bout noe-ing limits, one shud really consider this when trying to criticise others..it's ok to haf healthy comments bout others..but it gets nasty when u forget the limits..bottom line is dun ever think tat u are perfect..cos no one is in this world..always take a good look at urself before criticising others..stop saying others are stupid when u urself are NOT tat smart..if u really are, u wont be here wif me in the first place..u'll be six feet under ground, alongside wif Einstein..and to those of u out there who had been criticising me for ages..here is a lil advice for u:

a) even my parents dont mind..why should u??y bother urself wif my matters??dont u haf A LOT of things in hand??mayb u shud jus mind ur own business??if u are really tat free, mayb u can do wat Jasper suggested..get a spouse and haf 12 kids in a row..tat'll keep u busy both physically n mentally for good..
b) u r not as perfect as u think..true, there mayb some qualities in u which is better than mine..neverthelessly, according to bear:

in my opinion, "perfect" (I really mean perfect in every ways) people won't even discriminate others as they are already so perfect that they dun have any flaws at all! So, whoever you think is/are perfect here, is/are not perfect.

c) this is me..i like the way i am n would nv change for now cos i feel comfortable being the way i am..so either u accept me, or jus get out of my life..cos u r definitely 'friends' who are not worth keeping..

lastly,
I wonder why...I wonder why AA has plenty of comments even when her entries are predominantly made up of few short sentences... =p

ps:i plan to blog three entries at first..but somehow i guess i'll jus combine all three together to make a real LONG one..hope u enjoy this..do leave a comment..badly needs them to soothe my nerves..hehehe =)

4 comments:

Elyne said...

I am here typing since you are so desperate for comments.

Your entry is so damn long and I have forgotten what I have in mind like 5 minutes ago when I started reading. Grrr..

Just wanna say that I actually "used" (althought in my opinion this is not the right word, anyway) my friends, to be honest, all the time. Who doesn't? It is just the way how people see things differently. I prefer to call it, asking favor or lending a helping hand.

When I help someone, I dun expect any favors in return, which makes me a saint I am today. Hahaha. I dun really like it when a friend lend me a pencil today, and he/she expects me to lend her back a pencil next time. That is a help not coming from the heart. You might as well as No to my request, as you have every rights to do so.

We, the ugly human are dependent of each other. We need the farmers to plant veges, fruits, rear animals (for the non-vegetarians of course), the groceries ppl to sell it, we need the factory workers to produce clothes, machineries bla bla bla the electricians to install lighting devices. We need everyone and everyone may need us too. So I dun actually feel guilty of 'exploting' others. Shame on me uh.

neno said...

hehehe.."It is just the way how people see things differently."hmmm, guess i din really make my stand clear enuff..u kinda misunderstood me..hehehe..no matter..i dun mind ppl asking for favours from..in fact i enjoy it..hehehe..jus dun like those who sudd bcome damn good to u cos they wan sth from u..wat i cant stand is their 'fakeness'..mayb shud clarify this but lazy to edit the blog ad lar..hehehe

Eratter said...

wah....... i scared of ai lian edi....so scary one. Depends, sometimes i'd feel happy to be used by ppl close to me because i know i am helping them. But if a ppl not-so close to me and sudd become friendly and ask me a favour, hehe, that's it's a bit 'irritating'. So i get wat u mean. Looks like sumone just asked to much from u eh? hehe.

neno said...

hehehe..i got so scary meh??yalor..someone ard has been asking TOO much..hehehe..kinda shocked that u even read this entry..thanks for ur support..