Changes

Was greatly inspired by a phrase I lately read from a novel: people don’t change like leopards never changes its spots.. came to think of it, it’s true in some ways ( for others, u just haf to see them from another point of view, not from the norm..)..

Well, most of us would say tat people change from time to time.. but looking from another point of perspective, they never change at all.. for example, a girl who always wear pants and loose shirts suddenly ‘changes’ her style of clothing to skirts and blouses, would be pointed out as having changes in her dressing sense.. but have anyone notice tat she is a girl.. and girls, will always be girls.. from time to time, no matter how tomboy they are, they will have the urge, if given chance, to dress like girls, splurge in shopping and all the typical activities girls indulged in.. that particular girl who ‘changes’ her dress sense hasn’t really change at all..

Therefore I hope that after reading this blog, u’ll be able to see things from different points of view bfore making a conclusion.. the person u knew years ago may not have change at all.. it’s just tat the person has just fully shown his/her character which has long been buried due to lack of chances to reveal them.. so take ur time today and reflect..

2 comments:

Elyne said...

After reading your entry, my first reaction was "Wow!".
Well, I did took some time to think about it and re-read what you've written. I should say it's a good piece of writing. Bravo!
I do have some thoughts on the last paragraph. "... the person has just fully shown his/her character which has long been buried due to the lack of chances to reveal them" I think that it is still considered as a change lor, a change from not daring to show to actually showing the true colours. Isn't it? =)
Should I congratulate you again. Keep up the good work ya! Blog more often.

neno said...

hmm..thanx elyne!!actually tot of deleting this aricle one..cos someone told me it's kinda 'fei'..well, i really dunno how to express myself much in ENGLISH..hmm..mayb should learn from new housemate..hehe..btw i still miss my ex housemate.. :)